Share | 

DoomWolf Application

Go down 

PostSubject: DoomWolf Application   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Whats your name?

Christian E. D.

How old are you?

In-game Name:

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

I'm an intelligent cunning player who thinks too fast and plays too daringly too often. obsessed with statistics and the most effective combinations in whatever games i play i usually figure it out sooner than later. Regarding LoL im experienced not just from the game but from my time playing Dota and HoN as well, different games but still many of the same aspects; teamwork, map awareness, economics are used. . . so. . i'd say quite experienced.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?

I started playing 2 years ago i believe, made a level 30 on the US servers, had nobody from real life to play with and i stopped. Recently started a couple of months ago again and now i'm 30 again, looking for higher level of play

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

Roles, i think with the way LoL works, the great difference between TT and SR and how i play pretty varied champions i find it pretty hard to define roles i really like. If i HAD to say, it would be damager i suppose. Considering my favorite heroes are Poppy, Teemo and Nasus. (The later two both having other functions). Other heroes i enjoy and play well are Mordekaiser, Janna, Veigar, Ryze, Sion and Zilean. I generally play 'damagers' but really enjoy playing support but i shy away from it with solo games because theres nothing worse than playing support and having a team thats just not worth helping

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

HoN now and then but otherwise i don't have the time.
What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

A valuable and good player for some awesome LoL matches obviously!

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

Why do you want to join Knockout?

I like the vibe i get from your clan and the average age i can see apparently seems just around mine as well.

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

I can't say i care that much about size as long as its large enough to accommodate team matches relatively often. I'm a very competitive person, that says it all.
Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

Found you on Leaguecraft.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

Denmark, GMT +1

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

I study business economics and philosophy (Bachelor) , i have a girlfriend who adores me and i get hammered every now and then, but sadly or not so sadly i've come to realize that im a serious geek and i need my shot of geekery which right now happens to be LoL. Other minor things includes travelling, concerts, skating and fashion!

Note: I only have 2 pages full of tier 3 runes right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: DoomWolf Application   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 am

Add the Trial Testers ingame : nicos1, EmperorOfDoom and Plazebo.

You can also add me or Tenshura.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoomWolf Application
Page 1 of 1