HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

VampirBad's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampir

PostSubject: VampirBad's application    Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:03 am

Whats your name?
Lucas, in game it is VampirBad (yes yes, lame name, I chose it on purpose thinking that I won't play this game for too long)
How old are you?
How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
8/10
How long have you been playing League of Legends?
it is over a year now
What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
I can play Support, or basicly any carry that I own. I do not own many tanks, just because I do not prefer playing tanks, they are just against my nature but I am willing to play those I have if necessary. I enjoy playing Janna, MF, Ashe, Kassadin, Kennen, LeBlanc, Lux, Pantheon, Olaf, Tristana, Sona, Zilean, Xin, WW, Vlad.
I hate when people main champions, imo you should have variety of champions you can play and that is what I am trying to accomplish.
Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
Sometimes CS:S, L4D (1,2, used to be in a clan), TF2 not so often right now since I'm playing LoL now
What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
I am flexible player willing to play competitively, joining inhouse games to discuss tactics, improve teamplay and coordination and basicly improving in general.
Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
I have been in a few, how do you call them, groups of players that used to play ranked together, but they did not intend to talk about tactics or anything, so that is the main reason I left.
Why do you want to join Knockout?
I finally want to join a real clan that is able to be one of the best EU clans (like seriously, did you guys see the quadrakill tournament? If theese guys are the best EU can offer than I'm a donkey)
What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
Serious and the smaller clan the better.
Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=101138
Do you have a working microphone and headset?
Yes, multiple of them in case one of them screws up
What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
Slovakia and I believe it is GMT+1
What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I'm a law student, so LoL and friends, parties from time to time are my spare time
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: VampirBad's application    Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 am

Accepted.

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names, they got the same ingame names.

You can also add me, Tenshura or Nanobug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

VampirBad's application
Page 1 of 1