Xurno - The Twisted Urgot Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xurno

PostSubject: Xurno - The Twisted Urgot Tank   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Whats your name?
Bob

How old are you?

How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?
I have played 1000 games, so am no longer a so called beginner at the game. I own alot of champs, since you need to play them yourself in order to counter them.

How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I have started playing since Oct 2010

What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?
In general i like tanks/support the most, like amumum, malphite, trundle. Tho i love to play urgot aswell.

Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?
I used to play many games, like CoD series, counterstrike, WoW...., WC3

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
You will recruit a loyal member, who happens to play alot, and with alot i mean alot. Further i like to be social, aka being on teamspeak/ventrilo. I do not RAGE like this guy -> , neither leave games.

Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?
No, i just want to start playing in premades instead of all the random solo queue's!

Why do you want to join Knockout?
I want a social/serious/fun/active community to hang around with to play many LoL games! Very Happy

What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?
Mmmm,

Casuall -----------[]---- Serious

This meter indicates it, dont want to be 100% serious, this game my entertainment besides study's afterall. THo i do play to win.
Big or small? Well i dont mind i guess.

Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?
I was scrolling through the LoL forums and saw the section "Clan recruitment" so i took a look. Then i pretty much saw ur post on top and clicked on it. Your site looked pretty active so i decided to make a apply.

Do you have a working microphone and headset?
Yes, Yes

What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?
Ze Netherlands, GMT + 1

What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?
I play baseball, which means some trainings during the week (18;oo till 19:30). Further am not really the type of "disco drugs make out with random girl"guy. Just in the weekends meet up with some friends.
Back to top Go down
Xurno

PostSubject: Re: Xurno - The Twisted Urgot Tank   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:48 pm

What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.
You will recruit a loyal member, who happens to play alot, and with alot i mean alot. Further i like to be social, aka being on teamspeak/ventrilo. I do not RAGE like this guy -> , neither leave games.

It didnt post my youtube link =( -> youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
Back to top Go down
Phoonzang
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Xurno - The Twisted Urgot Tank   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am

That's what we are looking for.

Accepted.

Add one of the Trial Testers ingame.

Click on Trial Testers to see their names, they got the same ingame names.

You can also add me, Tenshura or Nanobug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xurno - The Twisted Urgot Tank   

Back to top Go down

Xurno - The Twisted Urgot Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: