Terroronyou Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terroronyou

PostSubject: Terroronyou Application   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:54 am

1. Whats your name?

Terroronyou (Scott)

2. How old are you?

3. How experienced are you if you should explain it with your own words?

Currently my top rating in solo queue is 1730, although, not quite in the top area of solo queue I have played with many of the people that are. I have also recently had a friend invite by Linak and we have done around 3 duos, so was fun to get experience at 2k rating Smile

4. How long have you been playing League of Legends?

I have been playing before season one came out. Not completely sure when that is, but maybe around 7-9 months ago ;P

5. What roles can you play, and what champions do you like?

I prefably like to play AP / AD carries but I can play 1 or 2 others, including;

AP Carries: Akali, Annie, Anivia, Heimerdinger, Morgana (and as support), Ryze, Veigar, Vladimir and Zilean (and as support), and Nidalee (as a AP poker and Support)

AD Carries: Ashe, Caitlyn, Ezreal, Tristana, Master YI - Currently Training Corki aswell atm

Jungles: I have a good amount of experience as Master Yi and also I have some experience as Akali.

Support: I Prefer not to play these, however as last pick I have picked up experience on; Taric, Janna, Sona (and Zilean & Morgana)

6. Do you play any other games besides League of Legends?

I used to play WoW and played alot of FPS and RTS before LoL, such as CoD, CS, Age of Empires and Starcraft 2, however currently I am playing a little bit of Dragon Age (Single Player RPG) and don't intend to play the other games I have mentioned as LoL is my life and blood atm Razz.

7. What assets can you bring to that clan that make us want recruit you? Explain with your own words.

I can bring multiple roles, I used to run my own guild for a year on WoW which has taught me a large range of skills from leading (should it ever come to it) and communication and analysing skills. I can work out flaws in plans and can offer suggestions. As being a leader before I understand what they go through in organising such a clan as yourself, so I already have respect and some knowledge on how much work has been done to run it.

Other assets include reliablity (to a certain degree - I need sleep and have a girlfriend Smile ) for competitions. Also I like to think i am fairly skilled at the game as to getting 1730 (97% games solo) was a good acheivement, so i would hope that shows some strong knowledge of the game.

8. Have you been in other Clan's in League of Legends before? - If yes, which ones, and why did you leave them?

I had a few random people on my friends list try out for the WCG competition, in which that was unsuccessful as teammates failed to show. One of them was Shushei, who recently won the Quadrakill competition on Saturday - However I am not in touch with him anymore.

9. Why do you want to join Knockout?

Im looking for something more than playing by myself everyday, and I have only taken a dip in 5v5 Queue and would like to have both a fun and enjoyable experience with also aspects of competition and seriousness... if that makes sense Smile.

10. What type of clan are you looking for, serious or casual? Big or small?

Inbetween both Serious and Casual and big and small. I feel a medium sized core team would place me well and I want both aspects of serious and casual. ( The fun side, able to have a laugh, yet concentating and trying to win!)

11. Do you have any friends that might be interested in joining us as well?

No, however I did notice someone on my friendlist had a Knockout tag in their display, can't remember who though Smile.

12. Did you get referred by any of your friends? - If no, how did you find us?

Eu Forums and reading someone on friends list with the tag -Knockout-

13. Do you have a working microphone and headset?

Yes, spent like £80 on it ;p

14. What country do you currently live in, and what's the timezone for that country?

UK, GMT

15. What do you do in your spare time? Any sports, girl/boyfriend, weekend parties, etc. we should know about?

I have a girlfriend and I also need to log off around 8 to 9pm in the evenings (UK Time). Other than that I am very flexible and have no other interests than gaming. Ofc, I have to do the odd family event, but that isnt that often (maybe once or twice a month)

16. Got anything you want to share or ask us about?

How often to you guys get together and play? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naobi
Knockout Junior
Knockout Junior

PostSubject: Re: Terroronyou Application   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

nice application afro , I just wonder the 5.Part "what role can you play in LoL" , you listed many champs, in my view too many for a single player to train them all to perfection. On the otherhand, you mentioned that you have played LoL for a long time ago, what I want to ask is wether you can play them all on a high level or "you just can play them, not more and not less compared to other players?" . In my opinion there must be some favorit champs (1-3) that you did train alot and make them your main champs, with others you just can play but not as close to perfection as the favorit ones, am I right?

I can play many champs too, but that does not mean I can play them all as perfect as my main champs. I got only about 3-4 main champs, the rest i can play, I do know how to build them but when it comes to tactical aspects how to play them and get the most potential out of them I dont know everything. I think most of the LoL players have the same experience like me lol!

greets

Naobi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmperorOfDoom
Trial Tester

PostSubject: Re: Terroronyou Application   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 am

Hey, Nice application you must be persistend sticking out to 1700 elo on your own.

We play every day together in the evening hours 19:00 - 24:00 GMT. We play normal games with everyone in the clan (all members and trials combined). We also have multiple ranked teams within the clan (2 teams at the moment) and we play ranked with those (trials and members that aren't in that team can't join the ranked games). That way we can make sure you play with the same people and get used to eachothers playstyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anzgar
Knockout Boxer
Knockout Boxer

PostSubject: Re: Terroronyou Application   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 am

This man is gud. And btw, he has already been featured on our site in this thread: http://knockout.forum-invision.com/t285-wish-me-luck

He was the host of the tourney xP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Terroronyou Application   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:38 am

Awesome application.

If you are as greedy as Luna then its gg lol.

Trial Accepted

You may add me or 1 of the trial testers ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knockout.forum-invision.com
Terroronyou

PostSubject: Re: Terroronyou Application   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 am

naobi wrote:
nice application afro , I just wonder the 5.Part "what role can you play in LoL" , you listed many champs, in my view too many for a single player to train them all to perfection. On the otherhand, you mentioned that you have played LoL for a long time ago, what I want to ask is wether you can play them all on a high level or "you just can play them, not more and not less compared to other players?" . In my opinion there must be some favorit champs (1-3) that you did train alot and make them your main champs, with others you just can play but not as close to perfection as the favorit ones, am I right?

I can play many champs too, but that does not mean I can play them all as perfect as my main champs. I got only about 3-4 main champs, the rest i can play, I do know how to build them but when it comes to tactical aspects how to play them and get the most potential out of them I dont know everything. I think most of the LoL players have the same experience like me lol!

greets

Naobi

I understand what you are saying, however I have taken time with a few, then moved on to another few etc and it just has started like that Wink. I only list what I actually play well, I have no reason to lie Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terroronyou Application   

Back to top Go down

Terroronyou Application
Page 1 of 1