Share | 

Ltdash - LoL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ltdash

PostSubject: Ltdash - LoL   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

1. Whats your age and gender? 23 Male

2. What Games do you play ? (BO, BC2, KF, LoL ) LoL

3. What is your primary user name ? Main game name is Ltdash, have other twinks GeneralWolf being one of them, SoE SniperWolf on the American LoL.

4. What Assets can you bring to the table that make us want to recruit you? I'm one of the best LoL players you can find, and would be very lucky to have me in a team.

5. What past experiences do you have with clans or guilds? Some raiding guilds in WoW, But not really into to raiding so left and just doing arena/bgs with 2-3 groups of people.

6. Are you able to donate 2-5 Euros a month for game servers? (Not required, but appreciated) unfortunatly not, I have enough to pay for, Razz without handing out money for servers.

7. Why do you want to join Knockout? Looking for 4 able minded people, to play SERIOUS COMPETITVE LoL with. If you don't plan on taking the team to WCG then theres not point in Playing Ranked.

8. Are you able to recruit a couple of members into the clan? if You wanted too I guess I know a couple of able minded people.

9. Who Referred you to join Knockout? (If no one did, mention how you found us) I'm a Blogger and Streamer for SoloMid.net And found someone recruiting on our forums (tut tut)

10. Do you have a microphone and/or headset? Yep, have both although I cant stand mumble or teamspeak, the quality is so shit. I Have my own vent server which can be used.

11. What country are you currently living in? United Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Tenshura
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Ltdash - LoL   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey there, unfortunately we use shit mumble so you will have to live with that i guess, seeing you are looking for serious competitive lol then we might disappoint you.

We are still testing out different champions set ups and groups of players before i will let my team go on tournaments. Once we have 2 major groups then we will decide on participating tournaments.

You can add me ingame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knockout.forum-invision.com
Ltdash

PostSubject: Re: Ltdash - LoL   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Hmm couldnt you just use my Vent server? or skype works well for me. Regarding setup all you need for a team to function is a Ranged carry, Melee Carry, Support, tank and Jungler. Any champion that fits into these catergories can work, I've won games as Soraka vs games that Have taric + Katarina. All comes down the player, but I can play pretty much any champion, set up, style you can name.

Added in game.
Back to top Go down
Klemzy66
Co - Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ltdash - LoL   Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi

If you wish to join us plz do add me or tenshura ingame to get your mumble pass

and like Tenshura told you we use mumble and that is not about to change so its your decision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ltdash - LoL   

Back to top Go down

Ltdash - LoL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Announcements :: Join KnockOut Clan-
Jump to: